As a landowner you are urged to contact NQGP if:
- You need to do work on the easement other than the normal farming activities NQGP has agreed to.
- You notice poor easement conditions such as poor vegetation cover, subsidence or erosion.
- Watercourse washouts or other unusual conditions arise which may pose a threat to the pipe and/or safety.
- You are planning nearby developments, such as:
- Erosion Control
- You are going to conduct farming activities over the pipe such as: ploughing or deep-ripping greater than 300mm.
You can contact us here.